Best place – more space.
State-of-the-art fulfilment centre and high-bay warehousing directly from the logistics services provider at the multicube rheinhessen: modern, sustainable newly-built logistics centre from Q4/2018
The logistics services provider pfenning logistics can already provide excellent logistics solutions for numerous customers with the award-winning multicube rhein-neckar logistics centre in Germany. Now pfenning logistics is taking the next step, and building a second new logistics centre that will be unsurpassed in Europe. This makes pfenning logistics the biggest owner of logistics sites in the Rhein-Neckar and Rheinhessen regions.
Like its predecessor, the new logistics centre multicube rheinhessen can also be flexibly divided into various warehouse modules. This means the multicube now bundles different product and retail worlds at this location. Customers can rent the warehouse for individual solutions for various industries. The new logistics centre is due for completion in the fourth quarter of 2018. It offers state-of-the-art warehousing capacities from temperature management, WHC areas, high-bay warehousing (also as automatic high-bay warehousing on request) and part automation to solutions as fulfilment services provider and for value-added services logistics and logistics outsourcing.
The multicube can provide logistics solutions for the following industries:
- FMCG logistics
- Pharmaceutical logistics
- Chemical logistics
- Returns services provider
- Automotive industry
- E-commerce logistics
- Logistics outsourcing
Overview & services of the newly-built logistics centre multicubes
Central location, flexibility and sustainable logistics
Like the multicube rhein-neckar, the new multicube rheinhessen is also an excellent multi-user logistics centre that is operated by only one logistics services provider. This means that in pfenning logistics, customers from retail and industry have only a single partner to contact on any issues concerning the planning, organisation and marketing of the multicubes. Furthermore, the new logistics centre in Worms offers countless benefits and logistics solutions:
- Excellent location in Monsheim near Worms
- Optimum transport links to the motorway, to Frankfurt am Main airport and to Mannheim inland port
- High level of individualisation
- Flexible utilisation of capacity
- Efficient IT control
- High-bay warehouse (automated high-bar warehouse on enquiry)
- Optional: Cold storage and WHC areas
- Warehousing and transportation
- Rent warehouse for individual industry solutions
- Rent warehouse with cold storage for flexible logistics
- Logistics outsourcing
- Value-added services logistics: fulfilment centre, co-packer or contract packager
- Cost optimisation from multi-user concepts
USPs of the logistics centre
Our logistics centre, the multicube rhein-neckar, has already been awarded the DNGB Platinum certificate with an overall rating of 1.21. We are also striving for the DGNB award for the multicube rheinhessen. GDP certification for safe pharmaceutical warehousing is also being planned.
Planning the new logistics centre: Areas etc.
- Site: 101,000 m²
- Total area: 63,000 m²
- Warehouse space: 55,000 m²
- Mezzanine area: 7,000 m²
- Office and usable area: 1,500 m²
- HGV loading gates: 30 (optional 60)