Procurement logistics hold a key position today. Markets are noticeably drawing closer together. The pressure from global competitors often leaves little, if any, room for price fluctuations on the sales market. In the light of this, it is essential for a company’s goods to flow continuously.
The task of modern procurement logistics is the planning and control of raw materials, auxiliary supplies and operating materials, as well as of conventional commercial merchandise. The path extends from the supplier of the goods to their arrival at the various production warehouses, or even directly to the appropriate production line. pfenning logistics helps its customers to achieve the goals they set themselves in procurement management – and beyond. We ensure our customers’ supplies on a daily basis, and check that the goods and other items are correct. Our customers achieve a high delivery flexibility whilst at the same time reducing their warehouse costs.
This makes us part of your processes
- Collection of vendor parts and raw materials from suppliers
- Transportation to materials warehouse
- Performance of the incoming goods check
- Warehousing or direct delivery to our customers’ production facilities
- Outsourcing and transportation to the production site or consumption point, “just in time” (JIT) or “just in sequence” (JIS) on request
- Control of materials warehouse
- Materials purchasing and management