Why we invest in our customers‘ independence
Having our own fleet with 700 trucks means we are one of the few logisticians in Germany investing in their own freight capacity. And for good reason: We can offer our customers the freedom to react flexibly to market needs. This is especially relevant to businesses that have to cope with strongly seasonal patterns, but it also applies to industries where production is subject to economic trends. Whether national or Europe-wide, full or part load, piece goods or works traffic, our transport management can optimize and coordinate your flow of goods. And the overriding principle is delivery quality which is always at the top of our priority list as it is an important building block on the road to market success. Your customers will be satisfied and the number of transport returns reduced. Moreover, prices for transport logistics are not oriented to the whims of the spot market. With pfenning logistics you can plan to the nearest cent from the first to the last transport mile; you don’t get into delivery difficulties or experience any unpleasant surprises, even in times of goods space shortages.
Transport logistics with pfenning logistics offers you:
- National and Europe-wide full and less truck loads
- National and Europe-wide groupage of part loads
- Industrial transports with special vehicles
- Temperature-controlled charge transportation in three temperature classes for food and pharma products
- Development of tailor-made transport logistics solutions with a focus on cost efficiency
- Transport Management: optimization and coordination of the flow of goods and information
- Safety: transport monitoring via modern fleet management systems
ADDITIONAL MULTICUBE FROM Q4/2018 FOR TRANSPORT LOGISTICS
From the fourth quarter of 2018, our customers will find a new state-of-the-art logistics centre multicube rheinhessen in Monsheim near Worms. Following on from the success of the first multicube in Heddesheim, which achieved an overall rating of 1.21 to receive the DGNB Platinum certificate, a further multi-user logistics centre is now under construction for transport logistics. Please contact us to find out more!