Business in a number of industries is subject to strong economic fluctuations. We offer our clients high freight-bay capacities with our 800 HGVs. Retail, for example, benefits from the freedom of being able to respond flexibly to market requirements.
TOP 5 retail logistics expert – Germany’s retailers have been putting their trust in our expertise in branch supplies for many years.
Specialist in industrial traffic. Whether just-in-time or just-in-sequence, we have the necessary equipment and expertise.
Your transport order in good hands
Whether national or Europe-wide, full or part loads, piece goods or works traffic, multi-modal logistics transports, tracking & tracing, our transport management will optimise and co-ordinate your flow of goods. Our rule: as a leading transport company, delivery quality is always at the top of our list of priorities. It is a major building block on the way to market success because it makes for satisfied customers and reduces the number of transport returns. It also means that the prices for transport logistics are not limited to the whims of spot markets. With pfenning logistics, you can plan your transport order to the nearest cent from the first to the last mile, will never find yourself in delivery difficulties, and even in times of goods space shortages will never experience any unpleasant surprises. As a future-orientated fleet company, we want our transport services to contribute to your success.
Transport logistics services
- Temperature-controlled transports in three temperature classes for food and pharmaceuticals
- Shipping logistics: national and Europe-wide full and part loads
- Industrial transports with special load carriers
- Conception of customised transport logistics solutions with an eye to cost efficiency
- Transport management: optimisation and co-ordination of goods and information flows
- Specialised HGVs for your requirements
- Security: transport monitoring using the latest HGV and fleet management systems
Your added value – so the goods flow with no jams
Perfect organisation is required to prevent goods shipments from ending up in a jam either on the road or on the ramp. That is why the optimisation of the flow of goods has a lot to do with an infrastructure that is highly flexible. Modern IT at pfenning logistics enables us to manage transport logistics chains on a constant basis, even ones that run via combined transport. At the same time, controlling national and Europe-wide shipments via pfenning logistics’ IT infrastructure makes many journeys shorter. We’ll take care of intrastat notifications, customs clearance and other formalities along the supply chain for our customers.
- Analysis of complex logistics sequences
- Conception of customised transport solutions with an eye to cost efficiency
- Optimisation and co-ordination of goods and information flows
- Security: Monitoring using the latest fleet management systems
- Dealing with intrastat notifications and customs formalities
- Retrieval and provision of accompanying document information at the click of a mouse, in real time
- Constant monitoring of transport processes with modern fleet management systems
- Control of logistics networks as the lead logistics provider
- Provision of qualified drivers and dispatchers
Professional transport solutions for works traffic
3,700 members of staff
All families live by their diversity – as does the pfenning family. Which is why we employ a wide range of talents. From warehouse operators to executives.
There is plenty of room for all sorts of things at the pfenning logistics’ locations: they are used for production, goods processing and the individual added-value services we provide for our customers.
We have the perfect fleet park equipment for the many and varied requirements of our industries: contemporary, flexible and powerful.
Top 5 retail logistics provider
With an extensive warehouse and distribution network and special vehicles, pfenning logistics is one of the Top 5 retail logistics service providers in Germany.
500,000 m² of warehouse space
Around the clock, seven days a week. Companies have room for all kinds of goods on the 500,000 m² of our logistics area.
The remarketing of returned items is a key competitive advantage for retailers. Our returns management not only offers returned goods a second sales opportunity, but can often be the crucial difference in profits. Find out more
We maintain numerous warehousing centres for customers in the automotive and industry sectors, providing branch-specific value-added services that go far beyond the classic logistics services. Find out more
The storage of hazardous substances that are harmful to the environment, flammable, corrosive or toxic requires a wide range of specialist and qualified measures. Whether a logistics new-build, commissioning or the full outsourcing, we are the partner for you. Find out more
Good preparation is half the battle when it comes to fast-moving consumer goods. We will provide you with a perfectly networked logistics concept to ensure that you always have the right quantities of the right products exactly where you need them. Find out more